Since the time mobiles became common, operators have tried to find easier ways to make recharging available to customers. With smartphones, recharging easily have become possible. The days of going to a local store for recharging your number can be read in the pages of history. Since digital wallets and payment gateways have started becoming common, people have gradually started to migrate to online platforms. The process of recharging online is simple to understand. The following are some of the reasons why you need to know about doing a mobile recharge online.
- Recharges have become very convenient – One of the first things that come to the mind is convenience. It is so easy to recharge your mobile online. You do not have to go to a store or wait in long queues. It is very easy to access an online portal where you can recharge your mobile. Online recharge will take just a few minutes. You can do it without even shifting on your couch. This would save you time and energy. You can do it at any hour of the day – day or night, morning or evening.
- Multiple modes of payment – Recharging online means that you are not limited to a single mode of payment. You will have different options to pay for your recharge. You can pay through your credit and debit cards. Net banking is also available among the online modes of payment. Another useful payment mode available today is UPI. A lot of online mobile recharge platforms allow UPIU payments nowadays. You can even pay with the help of digital wallets. If you cannot use one mode of payment, you might be able to use another platform for recharging.
- You can recharge any plan instantly – Even if you visit a store physically to recharge your mobile, you would have all the options, you would need to ask the store attendant to describe all the plans. On your smartphone, you could just browse the plans and choose the appropriate option. Also, you can recharge your mobile the moment you complete payment. The ability to recharge mobile online is definitely a boon for everyone.
- Interactive platforms – The platforms that you will find today for recharging your mobile are quite interactive. Almost everything is self-explanatory. You do not need to go through tutorials to understand what something means. The Airtel Payments Bank website is a shining example. You will find everything at the top of the website. You would be able to recharge your mobile by clicking on the ‘Prepaid’ tab. You need to put in the name of your network operator like – Airtel Online Recharge, the plan and proceed with the payment.
- No hassle – You can recharge from any place and at any time. You do not have to depend on any intermediate person for help. You would not depend on the local store for your mobile recharge. This removes a lot of hurdles.
All of these reasons are enough to give you a nudge towards online recharge portals.